4th of July DIY Mason Jars
Posted on 30 June 2016
Here's a fun and easy way to add a special touch to your 4th of July BBQ!
What you will need:
- 3 Mason jars
- Red, white, and blue paint
- Painting brush
- Painter's Tape
- Make sure your jars are clean and dry. Paint all three jars completely white and let dry.
- Draw the star cut-outs on your painters tape. Cut them out and place them on your 1st jar. Paint this jar blue.
- Make your lines on the next 2 jars with your painters tape. Paint these jars red.
- Let jars completely dry before removing tape. For longer lasting jars, coat them with clear UV protecting spray.