As we welcome the new year, Bloomingmore has designated an exclusive flower to epitomize the months of 2021. These flowers were carefully-crafted and picked based on the meanings and origins of each. The unique characteristics of these floral options earned them a spot on our list, we hope you feel the same!
The product of June is Garlands
Our fresh handmade Garlands are the perfect way to bring a natural touch to any design! From styling your main tablescape to arranging it as a ceremonial backdrop at your wedding there are endless possibilities when it comes to Garland decor. We just love the way these beauties bring visual impact and add dimension to any decoration, even if it's to accentuate floral arrangements or on their own. They always look amazing!
Brace yourself because Greenery is everywhere right now and trust us it's here to stay for the long haul. Besides all the great decoration benefits they bring, Garlands are also a budget-friendly option if you're looking to cut down on some expenses. Plus, we have a great variety of them so you will definitely find the one you have been looking for.
Here are some ways you can incorporate Garlands into your wedding decorations:
- Decorate the bar with a gorgeous oversized Garland to bring instant beauty to it
- Wrap them around any pillar you will have at the venue for an assured evening beauty
- Having a Garland as a decoration on your wedding car assures that can you can arrive or depart in style
- Line your aisle with Garlands and fresh flowers (Plus, they can later be moved to the reception)
- The most common use for Garlands are table runners, they look amazing and it adds enough color
- Garlands that fall to the floor from the seats in your ceremony bring a really romantic vibe
- If your venue has a staircase you MUST make a statement staircase decoration
- Use it to create a backdrop for your pictures or the ceremony
- If your four-legged friends are invited to your special day you can swap its everyday lead with a floral garland
- They don't have to be only of foliage, greens, and flowers they can also be with leaves and fruit
- You can even incorporate them into your dream cake to have the prettiest foliage decoration
Additionally, we want to give you some helpful tips for the care and handling of your Garlands so your beauties can last longer.
- The Garlands will arrive dry and rolled in a box. Upon arrival, mist with fresh cool water.
- Keep the Garlands in a cool place until needed.
- Make sure to mist them twice daily and once again before using them for decorations.
- Garlands also tend to shed, don't worry! This is a normal process.
- Garlands last an average of 5 days, depending on care and handling.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands, this could result in unraveling
- or weakening of the structure.
- Some of the items used in garlands are seasonal products. Therefore, availability may vary.