Sunflowers are definitely the flowers that lifts anyone's spirits up. This is because they are so cheery and bright! They resemble a sun and that is probably why they are the crowd's favorite. As a matter of fact, the name “sunflower” derived from the greeks Helios - Sun, and Anthos - Flowers and they were named that because they typically face the sun. These “happy“ flowers symbolize adoration, loyalty, and longevity which makes them perfect for any occasion, such as country chic weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, gender reveals or just as a gift to bring joy to someone's day!
- Bloom Size Approximately: 4.3 inches
- 5 stems per bunch
- The box includes detailed care instructions
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order.
- Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during growing season.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies