White (black center) Anemones
Anemones are cup-shaped flowers that are rich in color. They have a fuzzy pale green or black center with a circular ring of soft petals. The petals are known to transition colors the closer they get to the center. Due to their unique coloring, anemones can be used for any event or special occasion.
- Stem Length Approximately 30 - 40 cm / 12 - 16 in
- Average Bloom Width 1.5 to 3 inches / 4 to 8 cm
- Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Season Approximate dates from April through December & July through March
- Shipped from the USA
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
- Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 days.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, as these are products are natural.
Prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
These flowers are shipped fresh from the farm.
Before your flowers ship, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal.
Our products are covered by the Freshness Satisfaction Guarantee. We are here to help Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) by telephone at (866) 436-0030 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations must be received & confirmed at least 1 business before your delivery date. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than the above-mentioned time frame or if the product has already shipped. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product delivered, please notify us upon receipt of your products to assist you in resolving your concerns. Depending on the product issue, we will provide a possible replacement or refund for defective products. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for any reason on floral products as they are perishable.
Due to the nature of certain specialty items, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available.
Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to process a possible replacement that same day. Digital images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product.
Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence, weather, holiday schedules, incorrect delivery date chosen, or incorrect address provided.
Signature is required for all floral products. Someone must be available to sign for the boxes or contact the carrier directly for any changes in delivery. Please note that any change may affect or delay your delivery.