Freeze Dried Ashley Garden Roses
Get all the same benefits of the Ashley garden rose but longer! The Ashley is a gorgeous medium pink rose with never ending romantic swirls of light and dark pink petals. Freeze drying ( lyophilization ) is the finest and most natural way to preserve these roses. The word “freeze” in freeze dried refers to the drying method. The drying method removes the moisture and preserves the flowers at their peak allowing the flower to maintain the original color and texture for up to 12 months with proper care and handling. You can use these roses for any occasion from gifting to weddings the possibilities endless and the best advantage is that they don’t wilt and can be used multiple times.
- This master box contains 36 Flowers
- The diameter of these blooms are approximately 10 cm
- Length 7cm
- When storing place in cool, dry dark place
- Keep away from direct sunlight and humidity
- Do not spray with cleaning solution
- Do not refrigerate - These roses have already been properly processed.