Freeze Dried Juliet Garden Roses
The beautiful Juliet is now freeze dried, enjoy all the beauty of this rose for even longer! This David Austin rose adds elegance yet a gentle feel to any arrangement with its deeply cupped rosette and soft peach color. Freeze drying ( lyophilization ) is the finest and most natural way to preserve these roses. The word “freeze” in freeze dried refers to the drying method. The drying method removes the moisture and preserves the flowers at their peak allowing the flower to maintain the original color and texture for up to 12 months with proper care and handling. You can use these roses for any occasion from gifting to weddings the possibilities endless and the best advantage is that they don’t wilt and can be used multiple times.
- This master box contains 36 Flowers
- The diameter of these blooms are approximately 7 cm
- Length 7, 5 cm
- When storing place in cool, dry dark place
- Keep away from direct sunlight and humidity
- Do not spray with cleaning solution.
- Do not refrigerate - These roses have already been properly processed.