Tropical flowers come in many breath-taking varieties with our most popular on display is the Gold Bouquet. In vibrant colors of variegated green, pink, red, and yellow accentuates stems of Chili Yellow, Alpinia, Heliconia Parakeet, Arrow Palm, Croto, Anglonema, Masajeana, Cordelyne, Raphis Palm, and Palm. Offering brilliant colors and interesting shapes to all your arrangements.
1 Chili Yellow*3
2 Heliconia Parakeet
2 Arrow Palm
1 Raphis Palm
Stem Length (Approximation): 50 cm / 20 in
Because these are products of Mother Nature, slight shade variations may occur. Monitor resolution may also slightly alter the tone of the flowers
Availability: All year round
Shipped from Ecuador
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 10 to 12 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
- Remove the flowers from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 – 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep the flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change the water and re-cut the stems every 3 days
- You must spray your flowers with water at least once a day, in order to ensure long vase life. Tropicals do not only absorb water from the vase but also from their environment, just like in the rainforest.