White Foliage Garden
Anthuriums are native to the tropical and semi-tropical climates of Mexico and South America. The plants normally bloom in late spring to summer and the flowers may last for months. Anthuriums have adapted to life on the forest floor, where they thrive in filtered sunlight and rich, moist soil. These forest conditions are easily recreated in the home or office with these simple guidelines. Anthuriums symbolize abundance and happiness in the home, making it a delightful hostess or housewarming present.
Care and Handling:
- Keep plants moist but not saturated, only allowing to dry slightly during non-growing, cooler months. Do not allow any standing water in the pot or tray.
- Display in bright artificial light or near a window in indirect sunlight.
- 65-80F. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Keep away from air conditioning or heating vents.
- Apply a balanced houseplant food at ½ strength once a month during warm growing months
- 1 - 4” Spathiphyllum
- 1 - 4” Kalanchoe
- 1 - 4” Marble Queen Pothos
- 1 - 4” Nephthytis