Solidago, 100 Stems
Solidago, often used as a filler but looks equally beautiful alone is a very bright yellow type of flower that brightens up any bouquet or centerpiece. They also go by the name of goldenrods and they add shape to many arrangements. You can pair them with sunflowers for a really bright arrangement or mix in with white daisy poms for a more toned down yet still flirty bouquet. The possibilities are endless with these, and if you really want to stand out, mix them with assorted colored flowers such as Scabiosa’s. Talk about whimsical you boho bride you!
- Stem Length: an average of 22 to 26 inches
- Each stem has a spray of several blooms
- Box includes detailed care instructions
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.