The Hydrangea Collection
Did you know that there are over 100 different species of hydrangeas? And they grow EVERYWHERE, from Southern Asia to the Americas. The flower was apparently first discovered in Japan. In Asia, giving someone pink hydrangeas symbolizes that you are the beat to their heart. These gorgeous blooms are available in a wide variety of colors and hues from responsible growers and are so versatile that you can use them for any occasion such as weddings, engagement parties, baby showers and more.
Fun Facts :
- Actress Blake Lively used pink hydrangeas in her wedding bouquet.
- Pink hydrangeas symbolize heartfelt emotion.
- Blue hydrangeas symbolize frigidity and apology.
- White hydrangeas symbolize boasting or bragging.
- Purple hydrangeas symbolize a desire to deeply understand someone.
We love finding out random facts about the each of our flowers and giving you guys tidbits of information on our site. We believe that learning the different meanings of the flowers can play a part in your decision; you might want to express certain sentiments through the "language of flowers".
We guarantee your flowers will arrive fresh and open beautifully to fill your event or home with color and life. Explore our classic natural hydrangeas for traditional arrangements and tinted hydrangeas for a unique look.