Craspedia, also known as Billy Balls, Billy Buttons and Wollyheads are great if you’d like to add shape and color to any arrangement, centerpiece, or bouquet. These globe-shaped flowers belong to the daisy flower family and have very sturdy stems ( easy to cut and arrange ). These flowers are definitely whimsical which makes them fun to incorporate into any DIY project.
- Stem Length (Approximation): 65 cm
- The box includes detailed care instructions. See sample instructions on our blog.
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies