White Painted CraspediaBloomingmore
Craspedia (also known as Billy Balls, Billy Buttons, and Wollyheads) are great if you‚Äôd like to add shape and color to any arrangement, centerpiece, or bouquet. These globe-shaped flowers belong to the daisy flower family and have very sturdy stems which make them easy to cut and arrange. They are colorful and whimsical, and so easy to work with, which makes them fun to incorporate into any DIY project. They pair great with many focal flowers such as ranunculus, roses, hydrangeas, and Callas.
- Stem length: 25 in / 65 cm
- Bloom size: approximately¬†1-1.5¬†in / 2.5-3.5 cm
- Season: available year-round
- Grown in Ecuador
- Suggested delivery date: 2 to 3 days before your event
- Average vase life: with proper care and handling, 10 to 12 days
Click here¬†for the¬†Craspedia Care and Handling Guide
Please check out our¬†Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Note: Not for human or animal consumption.