The best way to bring life to the outdoors by adding Deerfoot Moss to your arrangements. This grayish-green spongey looking moss is named after its shape. The brilliant texture of this moss will have you dreaming of taking a walk in the woods when seeing it displayed in arrangements and centerpieces.
Stem Count: 5 lbs
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Upon arrival, open and inspect the moss.
2. Keep the moss in the box and store it in a cool, dry place. Exposure to light may cause the color to fade.
3. To keep fresh moss moist for a longer period of time, mist it with water. It can also be refrigerated.
4. Moss comes in clusters or layers, gently pull them apart to create the size you want. Moss sheds when handled.
5. Moss can be reused for multiple events.