DIY Design Collection - Precious - 135 Stems
The DIY Design Collection - Precious box includes:
• 10 stems of White L.A Hybrid Lilies
• 10 stems of White Oriental Lilies
• 20 stems of Assorted Gerberas
• 20 stems of White Mini Callas
• 20 stems of Rafine Thia
• 10 stems of Eryngium
• 20 stems of Baby Blue Eucalyptus
• 20 stems of Red Hypericum
• 5 stems of Lily Grass (25 tips)
Stem Count: 135
Stem Length (Approximation): 50 cm / 20 in.
Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
Season: January – December
Shipped from: Colombia
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 7 to 10 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove the flowers from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep the flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut the stems every 3 days