Garden Rose, Apricot Swirl - 36 Stems
The fun and whimsical Apricot Swirl, also known as Candlelight Garden Rose, begins as a yellow rose and turns apricot as she opens. With large, high-centered blooms, she adds charming color to arrangements and bouquets, along with a fragrance of sweet lavender that is not overwhelming. It is perfect for garden wedding arrangements with its ruffled silky petals.
Box contains 36 stems, 12 stems per bunch.
Stem Length (Approximation): 40 cm / 16 in
Approx. bloom size: 5 cm / 2 in
Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
Season: All year round
Shipped from: Colombia
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 7 to 10 days.
Please check out our Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days