Ranunculus are cup-shaped blooms, known for their paper-thin petals that gradually swirl outwards from a densely packed center. The ranunculus flower appears to symbolize charm and attractiveness across cultures and generations, these stunning flowers are perfect for garden-inspired arrangements or to share love and happiness with a special someone. Also, extremely popular in bridal bouquets and wedding arrangements, these flowers add a delicate touch to any occasion.
- Stem Count: 60, 140, 400
- Stem Length Approximately 30 - 40 cm / 12 - 16 in
- Average Bloom Width is 4 - 8 cm
- Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Available January to July
- Shipped from the USA
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
- Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
- Upon arrival the flower may appear to be a bit wilted and tired, all they need is a bit of water. They are thirsty. Gently unpack the flower from the box and packaging. Ranunculus have hollow stems and are susceptible to bending and crushing. Lay them out to separate them from each other (intertwining may have occurred during shipment).
- Prepare the vase or bucket with clean water enough to submerge the stems in 3-4 inches of water. Remove any foliage that will be in the water to prevent the water from getting any bacteria from the foliage.
- Cut the stems of the blooms to the desired height and place in enough water to allow them to bloom and rehydrate.
- After a minimum of 2-3 hours, you can arrange your blooms.
- To prolong the life of your blooms please change the water and re-cut the stems every 2-3 days.