Bloomingmore’s milk scabiosas are the perfect addition to your next DIY floral project. Scabiosa’s have the “picked from the fields “ look to them, so they are the perfect flower to add to a garden-style or boho chic wedding. Their “wildflower” look help put the whimsical touch that everyone is raving about to an event. At the same time, they also look quite delicate enough for a more classic affair. They pair great with many other focal flowers like anemones, dahlias, garden roses and so much more. They also look great on their own or with fillers such as billy balls or eryngiums. Trust us this versatile flower will impress you!
- Stem Length (Approximation): 20 - 25 inches.
- Average Bloom Size: 1.5 to 2 inches in diameter
- Each stem features one focal bloom and may have additional shoots of smaller blooms
- Box includes detailed care instructions
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
Not for human or animal consumption.