Solomios are flat clustered flowers that really adds a little extra to any arrangement. They add elegance to any bouquet with their rounded petals and gorgeous fuzzy centers. If you are looking for a filler that adds romance to your event, these solomios are perfect. They are apart of the Dianthus/Carnation family and can last for weeks with the proper care and handling. They pair amazingly with David Austin garden roses, peonies, and even wax flowers. If you are trying to make a more relaxed boho style arrangement. We love these blooms in garden style weddings!
- Stem Length: average of 16 to 20 inches
- Each stem has a ‘spray’ cluster of several flowers
- Box includes detailed care instructions
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies