Ti Leaf Rainbow - 100 Stems
TI Leaf makes it is easy to capture the beauty of islands with that tropical flair. Did you know that leis are made with TI leaves and that kahuna priests used these leaves in ancient rituals as protection from evil spirits? This tropical red and green variegated foliage will add an exotic flair to all your DIY arrangements or can be used as stand-alone decorations.
Stem Count: 100
Stem Length (Approximation): 40 cm
Bloom size: 10 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days