Umbrella Palm - 150 Stems
The Umbrella Palm will help create sparkling arrangements that will give a palm-like tropical feel to your décor or event. The foliage consists of long green strap-like leaves at the top of stems that form the characteristic umbrella. Use the Umbrella Palm by itself or add it to your favorite focal flower to create unique romantic bouquets, centerpieces, or arrangements that provide that tropical flair.
Stem Count: 150
Stem Length (Approximation): 70 cm
Bloom size: 20 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days