What does your mom mean to you? With Mother’s Day rapidly approaching, you’re probably thinking about what the best gift is to show her how much you appreciate her and everything she does for you. Well we believe that the best gifts are homemade and that flowers are a Mother’s Day classic. In this how-to guide, we will show you how to create a bouquet unique to your mom.
The Focal Flower
- This flower will be the centerpiece of your bouquet.
- For this, use your mom’s favorite flower and if you aren’t sure, Hydrangeas are an excellent option.
The Filler Flowers
- Filler Flowers are smaller flowers that add small and colorful details to your bouquet.
- Baby’s Breath is a perfect example of a charming filler.
Steps to Create the Perfect Bouquet
Layer your flowers
Bunch them up and secure with a rubber band
- Wrap a rubber band to bunch the flowers at the stem.
- Make sure to use multiple rubber bands for stability.
Wrap them with decorative paper