Bloomingmore Premium Roses are picked fresh from the farm and shipped directly to you. Bloomingmore farm-direct roses are sustainably grown in Ecuador and available in a wide variety of hues to add elegance and class to any occasion. Enjoy the freshest flowers that last twice as long as market bought-flowers.
- Bloom Size Approximately: 5.5 cm/ 2.2 in
- The box includes detailed care instructions
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Have more questions? Please chat with our floral expert.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days