Eucalyptus Care & Handling Guide
When your box arrives, it is important to get your greenery in water as soon as possible. Remove greenery from box and remove any protective covering used during shipment. Have the clean buckets with fresh clean water ready. Cut the stems 1-2 inches from the bottom of the stems and place in the buckets for hydration. Let them rehydrate for at least 3-4 hours, sometimes it may take up to 12 hours for hydration. Check water levels to ensure there is sufficient water for the thirsty flowers. To prolong the longevity of your greenery re-cut the stems and refresh the water every 3-4 days.
- Stem length: 20 - 24 in / 50 - 60 cm
- Vase life: average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 10 to 12 days.
- Baby Blue Eucalyptus: year-round
- Cupped Seeded Eucalyptus: Approximate dates from March through July
- Diamond Silver Dollar Eucalyptus: Approximate dates from April through July & September through March
- Eucalyptus Willow Seeded: Approximate dates from March through May
- Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery: Approximate dates from August through March
- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus: Approximate dates from August through March
- Special notes: A large family of specialty greens. Eucalyptus’ come in a variety of shades and structures as well as interesting leaf shapes.