Garlands Care & Handling
The garland will arrive dry and rolled in a box. Upon arrival, inspect the garland and mist with fresh cool water. Keep the garland in a cool place until needed. Mist the garland twice daily and once again before using them for decorations. It is not recommended to make multiple cuts in the garlands as this will cause the structure to weaken. Garlands also may tend to shed. This is a normal process. Leave shapes, sizes and color may vary depending on the time of the year.
- Length: 10, 25 or 75 feet
- With: average garland width: 4 - 6 in / 10 - 15 cm
- Vase life: garlands last an average of 5 days, depending on care and handling.
- Season: Some of the items used in garlands are seasonal products; therefore, availability may vary
- Special notes: we do not recommend cutting them this could result in unraveling or weakening of the structure