Complete your arrangements with fun and affordable anemones! These beautiful “windflowers” meant anticipation and excitement for something new, according to the greek. In addition, they also say they bring good luck! They happen to look like poppy flowers but with brighter colors and are great for creating gorgeous arrangements. Our 300 stem box is perfect for a florist or a DIY bride that wants to add the perfect pop of color to their event with the freedom to go above and beyond.
- 10 stems per bunch
- Stem size approximately: 30-40 cm
- Average Bloom Width: 0.5 to 2.5 in
- Box includes detailed care instructions
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Care & Handling Guide:
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on both the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the life of the flower.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days.