Aralia - 150 Stems
When you are looking to create sleek arrangements look no further then the Aralia Foliage. Shaped like a palm with large leaves that spread out like fingers with visible light green veins that offer a contrast to the deep green color of the leaf. These make the perfect choice for a green filler that will make eye-catching mixed flower bouquets for all your centerpieces. Or create large floral displays using this greenery as the backdrop.
Stem Count: 150
Stem Length (Approximation): 30 cm
Bloom size: 20 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days