Aspidistra, Variegated - 150 Stems
When looking for versatility the Variegated Aspidistra will make everything beautiful. With its long, wide, shiny leaves curving to the right or the left they can add impressive texture to any decor. Using these hardy long-lasting fillers will give your arrangements a lush, full, and balanced appearance that will nicely tie together all your blooms.
Stem Count: 150
Stem Length (Approximation): 60 - 70 cm
Bloom size: 10 - 12 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days