Bear Grass - 10 Bunches
The unexpected textures the Bear Grass Filler will provide as it loops through all your DIY arrangements can not be found in any other greenery. This flexible, thin hardy grass can weave through any arrangement or bouquet creating beautiful, exotic displays.
- Stem Count: 300
- Stem Length (Approximation): 70 -90 cm
- Season: January - December
- Shipped from: USA
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
- Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days