Euonymus - 80 Stems
Our premium Euonymus is sustainably grown and adds the perfect touch to any centerpiece or bridal bouquet. We offer the freshest greens and fillers that are cut and shipped directly to you. This is shipped fresh and can last several weeks when kept in water away from direct sunlight.
- Stem Count: 80
- Stem Length: 50 - 70 cm
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note: Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
- The season is April - November
- Shipped from: USA
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
- Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 7 to 14 days
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days