Explosion Grass is not a fussy plant but is an elegant grass composed of bright green foliage that produces an explosion of sensational, airy, creamy green plumes that glimmer like fireworks when backlit by the sun in late summer. The finely textured plumes and narrow foliage are an excellent filler for all flower arrangements and centerpieces.
Stem Count: 5, 10, 20 Bunches
Stem Length: 40 - 50 cm
Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
The grass is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones may vary to some degree.
Approximate dates from May through October
Shipped from the USA
Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove Grass from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days