Providing a framework for all your designs Flat Grass will be the backbone of your beautiful bouquets and arrangements. Very distinctive ornamental grass with a waxy feel and square-shaped cuts along the arching leaves will add the texture you are looking for.
Stem Count: 5, 10, 20 Bunches
Stem Length: 70 - 90 cm
Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
The grass is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones may vary to some degree.
Approximate dates from May through October
Shipped from the USA
Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove Grass from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days