Foxglove Illumination Hot Pink
Digitalis is part of the the Plantaginaceae family and native to western and southwestern Europe, western and central Asia, and northwestern Africa. The name Digitalis comes from Latin “digitus” that means “finger” which refers to the flower that can be fitted over a fingertip.
- Stem Count: 10 , 20 , 40 , 80
- Stem Length: 40 - 50 cm
- Bloom Size: 2-2.5 cm
- Season: Everyday
- Shipped from the: USA
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
- Vase Life: 5 to 7 days
- Toxic and Hazardous to Pets if consumed
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days