Foxtail Fern - 150 Stems
The soft feathery plume of the hardy Foxtail Fern will bring a distinctive look to arrangements and bouquets. The tall upright, corn-like stems is a member of the asparagus family giving contrast to arrangements. All your bouquets and centerpieces will look stunning with this lush green filler.
Stem Count: 150
Stem Length (Approximation): 40 - 50 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days