Galax Leaves - 150 Stems
Create an ideal backdrop by using our Galax Leaves as your inspiration. The rich reds and vivid greens of this succulent leaf are about the size of your hand. With serrated edges, they will provide a picturesque modern-chic style creating a frame for bouquets and will be a standout in your arrangements.
Stem Count: 150
Stem Length (Approximation): 15 - 20 cm
Bloom size: 7 - 10 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days