AKA the Bachelor Button you can create a wild garden look with the Red fresh-cut Gomphrena. Small rounded, globe-like blooms can be found on bendable stems which make for easy arranging. These compact, colorful papery pom poms are long-lasting and can be used fresh or dry arrangements making stunning bouquets and centerpieces.
Stem Count: 5, 10, 20 Bunches
Stem Length: 40 - 50 cm
Bloom size: 1 to 2 cm
Approximate dates from April through August
Shipped from the USA
Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove Gomphrena from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days