Green Huckleberry - 140 Stems
This woodsy, full-bodied filler, Green Huckleberry is the popular choice for centerpieces and more. The small busy foliage has glossy dark green leaves that are graceful, flattened sprays. Pruning into smaller pieces will make it easy to add small amounts of this greenery to all your DIY arrangements or bouquets.
Stem Count: 140
Stem Length (Approximation): 60 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days