Hydrangeas White and Elite Purple - 30 Stems
Hydrangeas are a flowering plant or shrub that originated in Eastern Asia. It is also known as Hortensia or Grandmother's Flower. Its flowers naturally come in blue, green, pink, red, and white. Hydrangeas can also be tinted and/or painted.
These hydrangeas are natural brilliant shades of White and Elite Purple, offering the possibilities to create fabulous centerpieces, bouquets, or any floral decor. This shade is perfect for baby showers, themed birthday parties, and other special occasions.
All of our hydrangeas are sustainably grown in Ecuador and Colombia and arrive with detailed care guides.
15 stems hydrangea white
15 stems hydrangea elite purple
Stem Count: 30
Stem Length (Approximation): 60 cm / 24 in
Bloom size: Jumbo (18 cm / 7.1 inches)
Season: All year round
Shipped from: Colombia
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 8 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove the flowers from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep the flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut the stems every 3 days