Blooming Jasmine Vines are beautiful flowing greenery. Depending on the time of year, the vines may have delicate white and/or pink buds that open up to lightly fragrant blooms with small pointed leaves and blend nicely alongside deep-colored focal flowers. This whimsical and bright greenery will add character to all your floral designs.
Stem Count: approximately 15 per bunch/ 6, 10, 20 bunches
Stem Length is 1.5 to 2.5 feet long
Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
Approximate dates from February through August
Shipped from the USA
Suggested Delivery Date is 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove vines from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life. Leaves mature and expire before the blooms. It is highly recommended to strip off foliage before arranging.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 2 days