Jr. Sago Palm 24 to 30 in. - 150 Stems
Recreate a destination wedding on a tropical island with the Jr Sago Palm. The dramatic foliage has long, feather-like fronds that will capture that beachy look and feel. Create tall exotic arrangements or fanned out centerpieces that will have all your guests dreaming of going to the beach.
Stem Count: 150
Stem Length (Approximation): 24 - 30 in
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days