Bloomingmore premium wholesale farm-direct ornamental kale are sustainably grown in Ecuador and Colombia. Also known as Flowering Kale it can be used as a creative filler as well as a focal flower to add volume and texture to any flower arrangement. It is a wonderful addition to any modern floral design. Kale has the perfect touch of green and subtle color to complement wonderful, eye-catching centerpieces or bouquets.
About this item
- Stem Count: 20 or 40 stems per box
- Stem Length: 40 - 50 cm
- Season: All year round
- Shipped from Ecuador and Colombia
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
- Vase Life: 8 to 12 days
- Bloom Size: 10 cm - 12 cm
- Products are not shipped fully bloomed and thus require immediate care. These flowers are shipped dry and may appear wilted when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your blooms are at optimum freshness and appearance.
- If you should have any questions or concerns please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a blooms specialist will reply within 1 business day.
- Shipping and Cancellation Policies
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days