Hot Pink Oriental Lilies
Oriental Lilies add brilliant color and exceptional fragrance to any event. Larger than the L.A. Hybrid Lilies, Oriental Lilies are perfect for weddings and may be mixed with other flowers or can add sophistication to a room if used by themselves creating a classic look.
- Stem Length (Approximation): 70 CM / 28 Inches.
- Bloom size: 12 CM / 4.7 Inches.
- 3 to 5 blooms per stem.
- Allow up to four days for your lilies to fully bloom
- All our lilies are shipped in bud form to protect their delicate petals.
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order.
- Sustainably Grown and Shipped from Ecuador and Colombia.
- Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.
Care and Handling:
- Remember these flowers are cut and shipped directly from our farm, so it is normal for your flowers to appear thirsty or dehydrated when they first arrive. Please have someone available to receive and process your flowers on the delivery date you have chosen.
- When the Oriental Lilies arrive, please remove all the plastic wrap around the flower and blooms.
- Cut approximately 1/2" off each stem at a 90-degree angle and immediately place them into room temperature water. Hydrate for at least 1-2 hours (outside of a cooler).
- After the hydration, period store your flowers in a very cool place until you are ready to make your flower arrangements.
- Once you are ready to arrange your Oriental Lilies, recut each stem diagonally to the desired length.
- Remove any leaves that will be below the vase water level leaving at least four sets of leaves above the water line to provide nutrition to the lily buds that have not opened. This will keep your flowers fresh.
- As Oriental Lilies open remove the stamen from the flowers to avoid pollen stains on the flowers.