Magnolia tips - 100 Stems
Magnolia Tips is a perfect example of the unique beauty nature can provide. The intriguing colors of the large waxy reddish-brown-gold backside and shiny green leaf tops make this one of the most popular choices among DIY designers. Adding a lush texture to all your arrangements and centerpieces.
Stem Count: 100
Stem Length (Approximation): 12 - 18 cm
Season: October to December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days