Maidenhair Fern - 100 Stems
From the Greek meaning “unwetted”, the Maidenhair Fern has the ability to shed water without becoming wet making this an ideal filler. Its lush green foliage has an elegant lacy look that will take you back in time. This is the perfect addition that will bring that old-time vintage feel to all your bouquets and centerpieces.
Stem Count: 100
Stem Length (Approximation): 30 - 40 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days