Nagi Podocarpus - 200 Stems
Creating a tropical paradise will be easy with the Nagi Podocarpus. It’s dark green and shiny oval-shaped leaves have a graceful span. The best way to create romantic tropical weddings or arrangements is by accenting a voluminous floral design of greenery with your favorite bulk flower.
Stem Count: 200
Stem Length (Approximation): 40 - 50 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days