Podocarpus - 200 Stems
Creating a tropical paradise will be easy with the Podocarpus. It’s dark and shiny needle-like leaves with a leathery finish adorn the entire length of a long stem. The best way to create romantic tropical weddings or arrangements is by accenting a voluminous floral design with your favorite bulk flower.
Stem Count: 200
Stem Length (Approximation): 40 - 50 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days