Rafines are a part of the Dianthus family and resemble micro carnations. They have an extremely long vase life, with proper care they can last over 3 weeks! This variety has more of a red tone than other rafines and is the perfect filler flower. You can pair them with roses, hydrangeas and other popular focal flowers. For more of a garden inspired look, you can pair these flowers to greens, such as garlands. They give off the “picked from the fields” look so if you are planning a boho chic wedding, these are a must-have!
- Stem Length: an average of 16 to 20 inches
- Each stem has a ‘spray’ cluster of several flowers
- Box includes detailed care instructions
- Cut and shipped directly from our farm upon order
- Note. Please allow for small discrepancies in the color hue due to differences in monitor resolution and subtle climatic changes during the growing season.