Robellini Palm - 160 Stems
A tropical green that is sure to delight is the Robellini Palm into your décor. This beautiful shiny bright green palm leaf features rows of think airy leaves on tall sturdy stalks. This is a wonderful option for bouquets, centerpieces, or any tropical arrangement.
Stem Count: 160
Stem Length (Approximation): 50 - 60 cm
Bloom size: 30 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from the box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change the water and re-cut stems every 3 days