Salal - 160 Stems
With a zesty freshness and commonly known as Lemon Leaf Greenery, the Salal makes a wonderful decorative filler. It is characterized by its round to oval-shaped leaves and strong woody branches. This fresh filler will instantly add fullness without distracting from the beauty of the floral arrangements or bouquets.
Stem Count: 160
Stem Length (Approximation): 60 cm
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
4. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
5. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
6. Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days