Let your imagination run wild trying to decide the best ways to feature this fresh-cut Sheet Moss. This is an excellent filler choice when you are wanting to bring the outdoor rustic forest feel to your event in colors ranging from olive to light green. This moss is very versatile, you can create backdrops for a wedding altar or behind reception tables, it is extraordinary as table runners or let your creativity flow by adding under a guest book or serving dishes, your options are endless.
Stem Count: 5 lbs
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Upon arrival, open and inspect the moss.
2. Keep the moss in the box and store it in a cool, dry place. Exposure to light may cause the color to fade.
3. To keep fresh moss moist for a longer period of time, mist it with water. It can also be refrigerated.
4. Moss comes in clusters or layers, gently pull them apart to create the size you want. Moss sheds when handled.
5. Moss can be reused for multiple events.