Grown in the Southern USA Spanish Moss is found in Southern Live Oak trees and is something everyone is familiar with. While not a true moss but a flowering plant it is a grey-green threadlike curly filler with long, beard-like stems that work well with taller arrangements. While used mostly in the bottom of plants you can add it to floral baskets or drape around centerpieces or backdrops to create a rustic woodland look.
Stem Count: 5 lbs
Season: January - December
Shipped from: USA
Suggested Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average vase life with proper care and handling, Approximately 5 to 7 days.
Care & Handling Guide:
1. Upon arrival, open and inspect the moss.
2. Keep the moss in the box and store it in a cool, dry place. Exposure to light may cause the color to fade.
3. To keep fresh moss moist for a longer period of time, mist it with water. It can also be refrigerated.
4. Moss comes in clusters or layers, gently pull them apart to create the size you want. Moss sheds when handled.
5. Moss can be reused for multiple events.